Deja Vu

Image source: http://cosmoplug.com/

Deja Vu!

Everyone has had that feeling before right, the feeling when you're at a place you seemed to have never been before, but somehow your body and mind feels like it knows it very well. It also occurs in a sense of a vision or dream that you see and some time down the road you realize you are now in that exact position you had dreamed or seen the vision of. We all know that familiar feeling as "Deja Vu."

Scientifically there is no real explanation of Deja Vu, other than the fact that it is just a feeling we get of familiarity or presence with a place or event. Many spiritual experts seem to believe it is an experience we have had in a past life, and are now reliving it in our present life in hopes of maybe a different outcome. Some also believe these deja vu events occur as we are on the soul path we are supposed to be in, and this feeling being the indicator of going in the correct direction. Others, believe it could be a potential health issue, or the brain not functioning correctly or putting together a bunch of random events to create this particular instance. There have been many thoughts to this and I wanted to kind of weigh in on my opinion of it, which again, is based on what I have interpreted through my reading and learning, and is not the be all end all.

So, as per some of my readings, podcast listens, random article come upons, and conversations with friends who have been really learning about their spirits, I have come to my own opinion of what Deja Vu is. For me, I am more on the line of the spiritual belief that Deja Vu is something that occurs when you reach a moment that you have experienced in a past life. Not just any moment though, it is an important moment, no matter what the reason, it is something that was intricate which is why you are getting this feeling. Let's just for a moment pause to understand how long our universe has been around, and also if we are just one of many universes that exists in the deep unknown, and really try to grasp of how it could be very possible we have been in these moments in the past or even simultaneously across different universes and times.

Is it mere coincidence that we have an overwhelming feeling of familiarity and presence of an exact location, event, or time? To me, I don't think this is a coincidence, and i'm a firm believer in our spirit guiding us to this instance for a reason, and no matter how big or little that reason is, it is an intricate part of who we are. Next time you are in that moment of deja vu, I encourage you to spend some time meditating, calming, or just embracing that moment for a little, and really try to connect with what is happening.

I understand this all seems crazy and absurd, however thinking about it really with an open minded and understanding, does it really seem all that crazy that this theory could be possible?  Let me know what you think, I look forward to the array of answers I will get on this topic.

As always, peace, love, blessings, and positivity to all.

Comments